How do I …
Apply for Aid Fill out the FAFSA Pay my Bill Find my Cost of Attendance Complete my MPN Complete Entrance Counseling Complete Exit Counseling Check Financial Aid Application Status Find a Work-Study job More FAQs …
Are you a …
FAFSA and the Verification Process
- Submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Go to AccessPlus; Student Tab, Financial Aid, FAFSA Status to:
- Track the status of your FAFSA at ISU
- Check if Verification is required ( you will be notified by ISU if you're required to complete the verification process)
- See the status of the verification documents you provided (allow 1 - 2 weeks for processing)
- Watch a tutorial on updating your tax information on the FAFSA once taxes are filed
Students Enrolled for Fall 2014
- If your financial aid is on hold for being enrolled less than full-time, email email@example.com when your schedule is finalized.
- If you are taking classes at ISU and another institution, you must complete a Consortium Agreement
- Students with a financial aid hold for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) must submit the Academic Intervention Self-Assessment (AISA) in Access Plus, and meet with their academic adviser by October 17th to be considered for fall 2014 financial aid. SAP appeals will be reviewed in approximately 5 business days from the date the student met with their academic adviser about the AISA
- First-time private student loan borrowers must have a one-on-one counseling session with a Financial Aid Adviser. Call or email our office to set up an appointment.