How do I …
Apply for Aid Apply for Scholarships Fill out the FAFSA Pay my Bill Find my Cost of Attendance Complete my MPN Complete Entrance Counseling Complete Exit Counseling Check Financial Aid Application Status Find a Work-Study job More FAQs …
Are you a …
Financial Aid PoliciesCheck out policies, see what is 'new'!
Federal Financial Aid regulation changes result in policy changes.
Free Tax-filing Services are AvailableIRS website for all locations:
- College of Business, Gerdin Business Building
- Beginning February 16, 2016 through April 13, 2016 (not available during Spring Break)
- Details available at http://www.business.iastate.edu/events/vita
FREE Assistance in Completing the FAFSA:
Winter To-Do List
- Apply for 2016-2017 scholarships.
- Confirm your FSA ID for filing the 2016-2017 FAFSA.
- FSA ID's
- parents need their own
- each FSA ID must have a unique email address
- must use the first and last name matching your social security card
- 2016-2017 FAFSA, file by March 1st for priority financial aid consideration
- Spring 2016 Enrollment and Financial Aid
- If you will be enrolled in courses at another institution please review our Consortium Agreement process.
Important Scholarship Application Dates
|Freshman Application Timeframe||Current Student Application Timeframe|
|Finaid ScholarOffice of Student Financial Aid||Oct. 1 – Mar. 1||Oct. 1 – Mar. 1|
|College of Agriculture & Life Sciences||Sep. 1 – Jan. 15||Dec. 26 – Feb. 15|
|College of Business||Nov. 30 – Feb. 3||Nov. 30 – Feb. 3|
|College of Design||Varies by scholarship||Varies by scholarship|
|College of Engineering||Invites sent by the College||Jan. 4 – Feb. 5|
|College of Human Sciences||Nov. 1 – Feb. 14||Nov. 1 – Feb. 14|
|College of Liberal Arts & Sciences||Nov. 20 – Feb. 9||Nov. 20 – Feb. 9|