If you have been selected for Verification to verify your Eligible Non-Citizenship Status but the Alien Registration Number provided is not confirmed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To resolve this situation, you will need to submit a copy of your document from the list below:

  • Your Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551), A Resident Alien Card (Form I-551) or ‘Green’ card (Form I-151 or I-1551)
  • Your passport with an MRIV bearing the statements ‘Upon endorsement serves as temporary I-551’ or ‘Upon endorsement serves as temporary I-551 evidencing permanent resident for 1 year’
  • Your departure record, Form I-94 or I-94A, with Refugee, Asylum, Conditional, Paroled, Conditional Entrant, or Cuban-Haitian Entrant noted on the form
  • Your Refugee Travel Document (Form I-571) or U.S. Travel Document annotated with ‘Refugee Travel Document Form I-571’
  • Your U.S. Travel Document annotated with ‘Permit to Reenter Form I-327’

Per COVID-19 related allowance, there is a limited timeframe in which we can accept copies of documents without having to verify the document in person in the Office of Student Financial Aid in 0210 Beardshear Hall or have the student meet with a Notary to review the form. Please submit a copy of the documentation as soon as you are able.